Dumas and Company has been in the property management business since 1986. We offer a full property management department dedicated to providing the most professional service to our clients.
We manage all properties with pride and treat all properties if they were our own. We have an extensive list of handymen, plumbers, painters, and other professionals to do prompt repairs to your property if necessary. We monitor market conditions to keep your rents competitive. Relax and leave the work to us...we are here to serve you!
We also represent buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale of single family homes and multi-unit dwellings. If you are seeking to expand your investment property portfolio, or reduce your inventory, please call us and we will be there to assist you.
- Advertise the property
- List the property with the Multiple Listing Service
- Thoroughly screen potential tenants
- run credit report
- verify employment
- review landlord references
- tenant interview(s)
- Prepare, negotiate and obtain execution of all lease documents
- Collect the security deposit
- collect the rent
- provide monthly statements
- handle maintenance and repairs
- pay all bills (as requested)
- frequent visual and exterior inspections
- handle all tenant problems and questions
- initiate all unlawful detainer procedures and lease termination
- regular property inspections including walk-throughs
Dumas and Company sets itself apart from other real estate offices by specializing in meeting the needs of every client. We pride ourselves on providing individual, high quality service to our clients. We are a full service real estate office with all the tools necessary to produce the best results. From a full time dedicated staff to up to date real estate technology, including pages on the internet for maximum exposure, in addition to impeccable reputation...Dumas and Company has more to offer than most!
"Selling the Mid-Peninsula since 1977!"